MAKE A DIFFERENCE TODAY WITH YOUR GIFT.
Listen and Talk is honored to provide equitable access to high-quality listening and spoken language services for families and their children who are deaf or hard-of-hearing who live across the Puget Sound region and beyond. The work we do is possible thanks to the support we receive from generous donors, corporations and foundations. Philanthropic donations make up approximately 25% of our annual budget.
We thank you for supporting our annual operations and ensuring that no child is limited by hearing loss.
YOUR KIND GIFTS HELP US SUSTAIN OUR VISION.
Did you know that your continued support as a donor helps our providers achieve their goals in providing more services to families?
- $5,000 supports a year of Birth to Three services for one family.
- $2,500 provides 20 therapy sessions with our Listening and Spoken Language specialists.
- $1,000 provides 15 hours of language interpreting services for families who speak other languages at home.
- $500 provides equipment to serve a family through virtual home visits.
- $250 provides loaner replacement hearing technology when repairs are needed.
- $100 supports the cost of materials for our Blended Classrooms.
Your gifts this past year has helped us sustain the following programs and services:
- Birth to Three providers use virtual service delivery to connect with several families and children.
- A new Listen and Talk Blended Classroom opened at Stevens Elementary for deaf and hard-of-hearing preschoolers who reside within the Seattle Public Schools’ district.
- The Outreach Team provides LSL education and audiology support to 5 different school districts.
- Research efforts continue to expand as we collaborate with the University of Washington and Western Washington University.
ARE THERE OTHER WAYS TO DONATE?
Yes! Listen and Talk accepts donations of all kinds online including checks, stock, donor advised fund, foundations and grants. If you have inquiries about donating to Listen and Talk, please fill out our contact form and our Executive Director Maura Berndsen will be in touch with you.
Listen and Talk is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Our Federal Tax ID number is 91-1728129. We accept all gifts online and by check, stock, donor advised fund, foundations and grants. If you have inquiries about donating or how donations are used, please feel free to contact us.